Moringa News, Health benefits, Organic Moringa Flower and Seed
Moringa has been known as the “miracle tree” for centuries in certain African, Asia and Caribbean countries. It is reported to aid in the treatment of more than 300 diseases and chronic conditions. Organic Moringa is estimated to have more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants, with no known side effects. This time we are going to review the health benefits of taking Moringa Flower and Moringa Seed.
Moringa seeds which have now become a “hot cake” in many countries as well as in the China, US and Japan and other Asian countries according to reports, sell for $15 USD for just 10 seeds.
World Health Organization (WHO) has undertaken scientific researches on Moringa plant, and has come to a conclusion that it is extremely nutritional and has health benefits. The benefits have also been documented in some medical and nutritional journals.
Some of those nutrients and antioxidants include:
Vitamin A – Moringa contains four times more Vitamin A and beta-carotene than carrots;
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and higher calcium content than milk;
Contains greater potassium count than bananas, as well as large quantities of zinc;
Has greater amounts of iron than spinach;
Delivers essential amino acids.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MORINGA
Builds immune system.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis and other bone diseases.
- Can reduce risk of stroke and kidney disorders, and improve muscle strength and metabolism.
- Effective in the treatment of anemia and low energy levels.
- Aids in muscle recovery and sustained overall health.
Moringa has also been proven effective for preventing
- High cholesterol
- Bacterial conditions
- Liver and kidney disorders
- Poor digestion
- Flower juice improves the quality and flow of mothers’ milk when breast feeding.
- Flower juice is useful for urinary problems as it encourages urination.
- In Haiti, villagers boil Moringa flowers in water and drink its tea as a powerful cold remedy.
- If eaten raw, pods act as a de-wormer and treat liver and spleen problems and pains of the joints.
- Due to high protein and fibre content, they can play a useful part in treating malnutrition and diarrhoea.
- Its seeds are used for their antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties to treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, sexually transmitted diseases and boils. The seeds are roasted, pounded, mixed with coconut oil and applied to the problem area. Seed oil can be used for the same ailments.
- Roasted seeds and oil can encourage urination.
- They can also be used as a relaxant for epilepsy.
Moringa seeds are effective against skin-infecting bacteria – Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. They contain the potent antibiotic and fungicide pterygospermin.
Organic Moringa items available at high trusted platform at OrganicAsap.com
Please visit EBZAsia.com or review our other post at